- 1 med. size mudfish (dalag) cleaned
- 4 pcs. bananas ( saba variety)
- ½ pc cabbage, sliced
- bundle pechay,leaves separated
- 2 potatoes , sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- whole peppercorns
- 4 cloves garlic
- In a pan, saute the onion and garlic. Add the cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Saute some more.
- Add the bananas, water and whole peppercorns.
- Cover and allow to boil.
- Add the mudfish and cook until the flesh is flaky. Cook some more until the liquid has reduced considerably and becomes a bit sticky.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more