- 1 med. size mudfish (dalag) cleaned
- 4 pcs. bananas ( saba variety)
- ½ pc cabbage, sliced
- bundle pechay,leaves separated
- 2 potatoes , sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- whole peppercorns
- 4 cloves garlic
- In a pan, saute the onion and garlic. Add the cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Saute some more.
- Add the bananas, water and whole peppercorns.
- Cover and allow to boil.
- Add the mudfish and cook until the flesh is flaky. Cook some more until the liquid has reduced considerably and becomes a bit sticky.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more