- 1 cup red beans
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- ½ can condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- ice candy plastic bags
- Cook red beans in medium heat with water until tender (this will take around 1½ hrs.). Once cooked let it cool then set it aside.
- Set aside ⅓ amount of cooked red beans.
- Place evaporated milk, condensed milk, sugar, remaining ⅔ the amount of red beans with 2 cups of water from boiling in a blender. Blend until mixed together but leave some texture from the red beans
- Using a funnel, add 1 tsp of cooked red beans the pour the blended mixture in the ice candy plastic bags. Tie tightly and do with the remaining mixture.
- Freeze then serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more