- 1 cup red beans
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- ½ can condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- ice candy plastic bags
- Cook red beans in medium heat with water until tender (this will take around 1½ hrs.). Once cooked let it cool then set it aside.
- Set aside ⅓ amount of cooked red beans.
- Place evaporated milk, condensed milk, sugar, remaining ⅔ the amount of red beans with 2 cups of water from boiling in a blender. Blend until mixed together but leave some texture from the red beans
- Using a funnel, add 1 tsp of cooked red beans the pour the blended mixture in the ice candy plastic bags. Tie tightly and do with the remaining mixture.
- Freeze then serve.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more