- 1 cup red beans
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- ½ can condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- ice candy plastic bags
- Cook red beans in medium heat with water until tender (this will take around 1½ hrs.). Once cooked let it cool then set it aside.
- Set aside ⅓ amount of cooked red beans.
- Place evaporated milk, condensed milk, sugar, remaining ⅔ the amount of red beans with 2 cups of water from boiling in a blender. Blend until mixed together but leave some texture from the red beans
- Using a funnel, add 1 tsp of cooked red beans the pour the blended mixture in the ice candy plastic bags. Tie tightly and do with the remaining mixture.
- Freeze then serve.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more