- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Cajun-style seasoning
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine oil and garlic in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Add chicken breasts and coat well with the oil and garlic. Sprinkle with the vinegar and Cajun seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and cover with green onion and mushrooms; then add a few more sprinkles of oil and vinegar and return dish to oven for 15 to 20 minutes more. Remove from oven and immediately place 1 slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast; cheese will melt. Serve immediately.
Source: All Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more