- 2 pounds of small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite mustard
- kosher salt – to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse the potatoes and pat dry.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Combine the oil, pepper, garlic and mustard in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes and toss to coat every potato. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, then toss the potatoes a bit and bake for another 15 minutes or until the skin is nice and brown.
Source: The Recipe File
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more