- 4 ounces pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup nectarine, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, diced
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 piece Italian bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Butter the outside of each bread slice.
- Spread goat cheese on the inside of each bread slice. Layer one half of each sandwich with pork, nectarine, basil and red onion; top with the other bread slice.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook each sandwich 4 minutes per side or until bread is crispy and cheese has melted.
– See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/09/nectarine-goat-cheese-basil-grilled.html#sthash.XjSMJ2pc.dpuf
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more