- ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour
- 2 tbsp. violet food color
- 1 and 1/2 cup of Water
- Grated coconut
- Condense milk
- In the big mixing bowl pour the glutinous flour and add water gradually.
- Add the food color gradually then mix it well until become dough.
- Make small balls then arrange into bake pan and cover with foil.
- Steam then puto bumbong balls until cook.
- In the cooking pan toast, the grated coconut until toasted.
- Brush with margarine and put the toasted grated coconut, sugar and grated cheese for toppings.
- Bake for 2 – 3 minutes until melted and toast.
- Lastly add condense milk before to serve.
- Serve and enjoy the bake puto bumbong.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more