- 3/4 Kilo beef, sliced in 2 inches length
- 2 pc beef bouillon dissolved in 4 cups water or 4 cups beef bones soup stock
- 1 tsp. whole peppercorn
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 2 medium size carrots, sliced in four portion
- 3 medium size potatoes, sliced in four portion
- 1 small pechay (optional)
- 1 small cabbage, sliced in four portion
- Salt to taste
- MSG (optional)
- Boil the beef until tender with peppercorns and onion in a pot with the soup stock or the water with the dissolved bouillon.
- Add water if necessary to avoid drying up.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the carrots and potatoes and simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and put salt and MSG according to your taste. Serve hot.
H/T: Filipino Food
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more