- 1 kilo chicken (cut into desired sizes)
- 6 cup water
- 20 pepper corns
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 big onion (quartered)
- 2 potatoes (pared and quartered)
- 1 head cabbage (quartered)
- 4 saba bananas (halved)
- 1 small bundle green onion, cut into 2 inch length
- 1/4 kg. green beans, stringed and cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1 fresh pechay (native)
- Place chicken in a big kettle with water, peppercorns, salt, onion, and bring to a boll.
- Cover and cook until chicken is tender.
- Add potatoes, bananas, cabbage, pechay, green onions and green beans and cook for a few minutes until vegetables are cooked.
- Add water and season to taste. Serve hot.
H/T: Filipino Food
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more