- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 (8 oz) pack Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Unflavored Colorless Gelatin
- 1 jar of Blueberry Preserves
For the crust:
- Combine Grahams, butter, and brown sugar with a fork until well blended.
- Press in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
For the filling:
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with mixer. Add in vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water and add in the cream cheese mixture. Beat until well blended and fluffy.
- Fold in the whip cream.
- Scoop filling over the crust and let chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set. Top with some blueberry preserves.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more