- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 (8 oz) pack Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Unflavored Colorless Gelatin
- 1 jar of Blueberry Preserves
For the crust:
- Combine Grahams, butter, and brown sugar with a fork until well blended.
- Press in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
For the filling:
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with mixer. Add in vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water and add in the cream cheese mixture. Beat until well blended and fluffy.
- Fold in the whip cream.
- Scoop filling over the crust and let chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set. Top with some blueberry preserves.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more