Blueberry Cheesecakes are a common sight in cake/pastry shops as well as coffee shops. Because of its right mix of that sweet salty taste, it has become a delightful dessert or coffee partner. Have you ever thought of having as much Blueberry Cheesecake as you want?
Making Blueberry Cheesecake is really not that complicated. In fact there is an easy or a ‘beginner’ version wherein you don’t need any baking equipment. With this No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe, you’ll be done preparing your cake within minutes! It’s so easy to do that you could always have it for dessert right at home. Just follow this easy recipe, and try making one at home.
- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 (8 oz) pack Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Unflavored Colorless Gelatin
- 1 jar of Blueberry Preserves
For the crust:
- Combine Grahams, butter, and brown sugar with a fork until well blended.
- Press in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
For the filling:
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with mixer. Add in vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water and add in the cream cheese mixture. Beat until well blended and fluffy.
- Fold in the whip cream.
- Scoop filling over the crust and let chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set. Top with some blueberry preserves.
Don’t forget to share this recipe to your family and friends!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more