- 18 cm round spring form cake tin
- 300 g gingerbread cookies
- 300 g sour cream
- 3 bananas
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp gelatin
- Chop the gingerbread cookies into small pieces. You can use a food processor for this step. I did.
- Stir the sugar into the sour cream.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water, cool and add to the sour cream.
- Slice the bananas.
- Start layering the cake. Place one third of the cookie crumbs in the tin, pour half of the sour cream and place the chopped bananas. Again a layer of cookies, sour cream and bananas, and finally sprinkle the remaining gingerbread cookies.
- Place the cake to the refrigerator for several hours or preferably overnight.
Source : Baking Recipes
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more