- 18 cm round spring form cake tin
- 300 g gingerbread cookies
- 300 g sour cream
- 3 bananas
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp gelatin
- Chop the gingerbread cookies into small pieces. You can use a food processor for this step. I did.
- Stir the sugar into the sour cream.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water, cool and add to the sour cream.
- Slice the bananas.
- Start layering the cake. Place one third of the cookie crumbs in the tin, pour half of the sour cream and place the chopped bananas. Again a layer of cookies, sour cream and bananas, and finally sprinkle the remaining gingerbread cookies.
- Place the cake to the refrigerator for several hours or preferably overnight.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more