- 18 cm round spring form cake tin
- 300 g gingerbread cookies
- 300 g sour cream
- 3 bananas
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp gelatin
- Chop the gingerbread cookies into small pieces. You can use a food processor for this step. I did.
- Stir the sugar into the sour cream.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water, cool and add to the sour cream.
- Slice the bananas.
- Start layering the cake. Place one third of the cookie crumbs in the tin, pour half of the sour cream and place the chopped bananas. Again a layer of cookies, sour cream and bananas, and finally sprinkle the remaining gingerbread cookies.
- Place the cake to the refrigerator for several hours or preferably overnight.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Chocolate Dream Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le298Rj4wAI Ingredients: 1 cup evaporated milk 1/4 cup sugar white 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 cup ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more