- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (from about 3 lemons)
- 12 graham crackers
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 & 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup whipping or all-purpose cream
- Whisk together yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, lemon zest and salt in a saucepan. Add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat and whisk in lemon juice.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a clean bowl. Cover with plastic (pressing directly onto surface of custard to prevent a skin from forming) and refrigerate until cool (about 30 minutes).
- Line bottom of an 8-inch baking dish with 6 graham crackers (break into pieces to fill space, if necessary). Spoon 1/2 of pudding over graham crackers, spreading into an even layer. Repeat with remaining 6 graham crackers and rest of pudding.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, whip cream with remaining 1 tsp. sugar until it holds stiff peaks. Spread whipped cream in a thin layer over top of cake.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more