Two things we all loved as kids: cakes and Oreos! Combine these two and you have an ultimate dessert, the Oreo Cake! This dessert will definitely bring out our childhood sweet tooth again.
And the best part? This is a No-Bake Oreo Cake recipe! It’s so easy to do, and we don’t even need any baking wares or equipment. You’d definitely enjoy making them as much as you will enjoy eating them. Try it now! Find the ingredients and its easy 4-step procedure here.
- 2 packages of Oreo cookies
- 2 tubs of Cool whip
- 10 crushed Oreo cookies
- Chocolate ice-cream sauce
- Dunk enough Oreos in some milk and line them at the bottom of a square pan
- Use half the container of Cool whip to frost over the layer of Oreos
- Repeat the layers until you run out of Oreos and Cool whip
- Sprinkle the whole cake with the crushed Oreo cookies and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Keep chilled in your fridge to set for one hour and then take out to serve.
Don’t forget to share this recipe to your family and friends!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more