Everyone adores a serving of cheesecake and an Oreo variant like this is especially beloved among chocolate lovers and for kids at heart who want their sugar fix. In this creamy, dreamy cheesy form, cheesecake is a breeze to get ready and serve any time you want, as you won’t have to go through the laborious preparations of waiting for your cake to bake in the oven.
Not only does this only take a bit of whipping up to complete, it’s also studded with little Oreo bits to create contrast between the silky texture of the cheesecake filling and the biscuit, chocolate flavor of the classic Oreo. Top your finished cheesecake with Oreo cookies split in half, if you like, for an elegant effect that’s sure to make this effortless dessert a centerpiece that will make your guests ooh and ahh over coffee and hot chocolate.
- 46 pcs Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 packs cream cheese (8oz per pack)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz whipping or all purpose cream
For the Crust:
- Crush 20 Oreo cookies and combine with melted butter.
- In a 9 inch springform pan, place the crushed Oreos evenly at the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- Refrigerate until firm.
For the Filling:
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in whipping cream gently.
- Crush 16 Oreos and chopped 10 Oreos. Stir into the mixture.
- Pour the filling into the crust and smoothen the top.
- Top with Oreos (whole, chopped, crumbs), optional.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more