- All purpose flour – 1 1/2 cups + 2tbsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
- Eggs – 2 at room temperature
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
- Mashed bananas – 2 large
- Nutella – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla-1 tsp
- Salt -a pinch
- Sour cream or yogurt -2tbsp
- Hazelnuts toasted and chopped – 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 350 deg F.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into a bowl.
- Beat together eggs and sugar in bowl until pale.
- Add oil and then mix banana,yogurt,nutella and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture and hazelnuts.
- Pour it into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about 1 hr.
- Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes and then turn loaf into a rack.Cool completely and then slice it.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more