- All purpose flour – 1 1/2 cups + 2tbsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
- Eggs – 2 at room temperature
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
- Mashed bananas – 2 large
- Nutella – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla-1 tsp
- Salt -a pinch
- Sour cream or yogurt -2tbsp
- Hazelnuts toasted and chopped – 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 350 deg F.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into a bowl.
- Beat together eggs and sugar in bowl until pale.
- Add oil and then mix banana,yogurt,nutella and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture and hazelnuts.
- Pour it into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about 1 hr.
- Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes and then turn loaf into a rack.Cool completely and then slice it.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more