- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- about 1/3 cup Nutella (more if you wish)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl melt the butter, about 1 minute on high power.
- Cool briefly before adding the egg so that it doesn’t cook. Add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined, don’t overmix. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Evenly add and swirl the Nutella. To create the marbled pattern shown, drizzle Nutella over batter in 5 wide, evenly spaced, parallel lines, each spanning the length of the pan. Like 5 rows of long train tracks. Rotate pan 90-degrees. With a toothpick, starting at the top of the pan, “draw” 4 or 5 evenly spaced lines through the Nutella. You’re dragging the toothpick perpendicularly through the first set of lines to create the marbling.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until done. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean, or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Allow bars to cool in pan for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Chocolate Dream Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le298Rj4wAI Ingredients: 1 cup evaporated milk 1/4 cup sugar white 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 cup ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more