- 2 cups flour, sifted
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- cooking oil
- syrup for dipping
- In a bowl, mix the flour and the salt
- Add the milk and the egg; mix well. Knead the resulting dough until smooth.
- Roll dough into long strip about an inch in diameter.
- Cut the rolled dough into equal portions.
- Place portions into the back of a fork press. Roll the dough away from you to form a cylindrical shape. Seal the ends with some water.
- Deep fry until golden brown. Drain and dip in syrup
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more