- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon ground sage
- 8 ounces pasta (fettuccine was used in this recipe)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, for at least 20 minutes, until the onions are soft, dark, and sweet.
- Add the vegetable stock, milk, sage, and pasta, and turn the heat up to high. let the liquid come to a boil, then lower the heat to low and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until the pasta is al dente.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the pumpkin and parmesan. add salt and pepper to taste. serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more