- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon ground sage
- 8 ounces pasta (fettuccine was used in this recipe)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, for at least 20 minutes, until the onions are soft, dark, and sweet.
- Add the vegetable stock, milk, sage, and pasta, and turn the heat up to high. let the liquid come to a boil, then lower the heat to low and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until the pasta is al dente.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the pumpkin and parmesan. add salt and pepper to taste. serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Delicious Spaghetti ala JOLLIBEE Style
https://youtu.be/t7_32li9dzo Ingredients 500 grams Spaghetti Pasta 250 grams ground pork ¼ cup ketchup ¼ cup tomato ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
https://youtu.be/jh3AC4PO8Sc Ingredients: 1 kilo spaghetti pasta ¼ ground Pork 1 cheese 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 carrot 3 hotdogs ½ cup sugar 2 cups ...read more