- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves chopped (or 2 tsp of dried rosemary)
- 2 thyme sprigs, leaves chopped (or 2 tsp of dried thyme)
- 2 garlic gloves crushed (or 2 tsp of minced garlic)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 2 400g cans of cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 roasted capsicums from a jar (cut into strips) – you can also roast your own capsicums and cut them into strips instead
- 200g punnet cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the rosemary, thyme, garlic, chilli, oil and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Add the chicken thighs and mix well, rubbing the herbs into the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the beans into a deep roasting dish or casserole dish.
- Add the capsicum, cherry tomatoes, white wine and stock.
- Place the chicken on top and sprinkle over any remaining herbs mix.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Check partway through cooking and if the sauce has evaporated, add a little more water (depending on your oven).
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more