- 1 orange
- 1″ piece of ginger
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp jarred minced garlic
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- Use a fine grater to grate the zest off the orange, avoiding the white pith. Put it in a small bowl. Cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Peel the piece of ginger and grate it into the bowl.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic and stir to mix well.
- Poke several holes in the chicken with the tip of a sharp knife being sure to pierce through the skin. Place the chicken in a large resealable bag and add the orange mixture. Move the chicken around in the bag to thoroughly coat each piece with the marinade.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425º. Either place a baking rack in a large rimmed baking sheet or line it with foil.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until the juices run clear when poked.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more