- 1 orange
- 1″ piece of ginger
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp jarred minced garlic
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- Use a fine grater to grate the zest off the orange, avoiding the white pith. Put it in a small bowl. Cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Peel the piece of ginger and grate it into the bowl.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic and stir to mix well.
- Poke several holes in the chicken with the tip of a sharp knife being sure to pierce through the skin. Place the chicken in a large resealable bag and add the orange mixture. Move the chicken around in the bag to thoroughly coat each piece with the marinade.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425º. Either place a baking rack in a large rimmed baking sheet or line it with foil.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until the juices run clear when poked.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more