- 4 salmon fillets, about 4 oz / 110 gr each
- 4 tablespoons mustard (I used grainy mustard)
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat broiler to 450°F (230°C).
- In a small bowl combine mustard and orange marmalade. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until golden (if it the salmon has the skin on, cook skin side first).
- Turn off the heat and brush fillets with orange-mustard mixture. Transfer the skillet from the stovetop to the oven and broil for 5 minutes until the top is golden brown and perfectly caramelized.
- If your salmon had the skin on, gently peel it off before serving (it should come off very easily).
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more