- 6-8 small oranges
- 1 lemon (Use the zest and juice)
- 6 cups water
- 1 kg granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons brandy
- 3-4 jars or canning bottle (Sterilized)
- Cut the oranges into 1/8- inch slices, removing the seeds as you cut.
- Stack the cut oranges and cut it into quarters.
Place the oranges into a stock pot.
- Add zest and juice of lemon and water.
Set the heat into high and boil the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Once it boils, lower the heat to simmer, stirring continuously
until the oranges are soft.
- Return the heat to high then add the sugar, stirring continuously.
- Wait for the mixture to change color to a bit dark from the previous color.
- Test the mixture, when the consistency is like a soft gel and moves slightly,
it is ready.
- Place the mixture onto sterilized jars.
- Place the bottled marmalade to a pot with metal rack.
Fill the pot with water until the top of the jar.
Allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jar and cool at room temperature for 24 hours before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more