- 1 lbs / 453 gr boneless pork loin, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- juice and zest of one orange
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl combine orange juice, orange zest, garlic, thyme, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Whisking constantly, pour oil in a slow, steady stream until emulsified.
- In a Ziploc bag (or a shallow dish) combine pork chunks and orange marinade and let marinate for at least 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Thread pork chunk onto skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes beforehand), and discard marinade.
- Heat a grill pan (or a grill) over medium-high heat and grill pork, turning every now and then, until cooked through and slightly charred, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with orange wedges and thyme sprigs.
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more