Ice candy is an all-time Filipino favorite! Although it has gone from 1 peso to 15 pesos in the past decade, everyone still loves it. From mango, chocolate, avocado and even fruit salad flavors, there is no limit when it comes to ice candies!
You know what makes everything better? Oreo! Give this traditional deli an upgrade with chunks of Oreo cookies in milk and chocolate. Reward your kids (or yourself) and try this easy homemade Oreo Ice Candy recipe now!
- 10pcs Oreo Cookies
- 150ml Condensed Milk
- 250ml warm Water
- 250ml Hot Water
- 60g Chocolate Powder (eg. Milo)
- Items needed: Ice candy plastic and funnel
- Crush Oreos into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk and hot water, then add warm water and mix.
- Immediately add chocolate powder into the mixture.
- Add crushed Oreos.
- Pour in mixture into the ice candy plastic bags using the funnel. Knot the plastic.
- Freeze for a few hours.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more