Ingredients: Empanada Dough
- 2 cups of rice flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp atsuete seeds
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup of green unripe papaya (grated)
- 1 cup of Boiled Beans
- 4 pcs chorizo, finely chopped
- 10 pcs small eggs
- 1 tsp. Magic sarap and pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- oil, for deep frying
Procedure: Empanada Dough
- In the boiled water soak the atsuete seeds and add some salt, oil and add the rice flour.
- Then of the flame and mix ingredients in a pan and knead dough lightly.
- Take about a 1/8 cup of dough and measured before to flatten with rolling pin in between plastic wraps or wax paper.
- Squeeze the grated papaya to remove the juice.
- Then mix the papaya and beans seasoned of salt, pepper and magaic sarap. Mix well
- Put the filling to flattened dough and crack a small in the middle egg. Seal the sides and deep fry in the preheated deep fryer until crispy.
- Serve hot with special saw-sawan.
Easy Related Posts
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more