- 1 small pineapple (half-ripe), slice into cubes
- 1 k. tripe (goto or callos), sliced into 2-inch strips, boiled in vinegar, salt and
- water stock from the boiled goto
- 6 pcs. starfruit (balimbing),thinly-sliced
- 5 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 onion, sliced
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced bay leaves
- Whole peppercorns
- Achuete water (1/2 cup achuete mixed in 1 cup water)
- 1 small bamboo shoot (labong), sliced, boiled then drained cooking oil
- In a pan, sauté garlic tomatoes onions and tripe. Keep stirring until the mixture dries up a little.
- Add the bamboo shoots and pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the stock followed by the achuete water.
- Cover until the bamboo shoots and pineapple are cooked.
- Add the star fruit, bay leaves and whole peppercorns. Allow to simmer until cooked.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more