- 3 medium-sized tulingan (skipjack tuna) (cleaned & cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 medium-sized onions (chopped)
- 1 small ginger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- calamansi juice (from 2 pieces calamansi)
- 2 pieces chili finger
- Combine all ingredients in a cooking pot. Cut the fish in half if it won’t fit in your pot.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes in medium heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more