- 3 medium-sized tulingan (skipjack tuna) (cleaned & cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 medium-sized onions (chopped)
- 1 small ginger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- calamansi juice (from 2 pieces calamansi)
- 2 pieces chili finger
- Combine all ingredients in a cooking pot. Cut the fish in half if it won’t fit in your pot.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes in medium heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more