- 1 kilo of galapong malagkit (glutinous rice dough)
- 1 coconut, meat grated
- 1/2 kilo fo white sugar
- water for cooking
- sesame seeds, toasted
- Divide the galapong into several portions, depending on the size of serving you desire.
- Roll each ortion into a ball and flatten to make a tongue-like shape.
- Boil some water. While the water is boiling, drop each of the galapong portions. It is cooked when the galapong surfaces.
- Remove each cooked portion. Allow to cool.
- Dredge in grated coconut and srinkle with sugar mixed with toasted sesame seeds before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more