- 1 kilo of galapong malagkit (glutinous rice dough)
- 1 coconut, meat grated
- 1/2 kilo fo white sugar
- water for cooking
- sesame seeds, toasted
- Divide the galapong into several portions, depending on the size of serving you desire.
- Roll each ortion into a ball and flatten to make a tongue-like shape.
- Boil some water. While the water is boiling, drop each of the galapong portions. It is cooked when the galapong surfaces.
- Remove each cooked portion. Allow to cool.
- Dredge in grated coconut and srinkle with sugar mixed with toasted sesame seeds before serving.
Source: Pinoy Food Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more