- 1k galapong malagkit (glutinous rice dough)
- 1 coconut, meat grated
- ½ k. sugar
- Water for cooking
- Sesame seeds, toasted
- Divide the galapong into several portion, depending on the size of serving you desire.
- Roll each portion into a ball and flatten to make a tongue-like shape.
- Boil some water. While the water is boiling, drop each of the galapong portions. It is cooked when it surfaces.
- Remove each cooked portion. Allow to cool.
- Dredge in grated coconut and sprinkle with sugar mixed with toastedsesame seeds before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more