- 1 k. pork, chopped into serving portions
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ ts. ground pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 6 cups water
- 6 pcs. bananas ( saba variety), ried and sliced
- Place the pork in a pot and cover with water. allow to boil until pork is tender. Skim the water to remove impurities.
- Add the brown sugar, ground pepper and vinegar. Allow to boil some more.
- The pamplina is done when the sauce has thickened.
- Serve topped with the fried saba.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more