- 1 k. pork, chopped into serving portions
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ ts. ground pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 6 cups water
- 6 pcs. bananas ( saba variety), ried and sliced
- Place the pork in a pot and cover with water. allow to boil until pork is tender. Skim the water to remove impurities.
- Add the brown sugar, ground pepper and vinegar. Allow to boil some more.
- The pamplina is done when the sauce has thickened.
- Serve topped with the fried saba.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pata Humba Recipe
https://youtu.be/oLseB1GjHnU Also known as “braised pork belly” and one ...read more
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Paksiw na Pata Recipe
https://youtu.be/UmxZ0kiXhpA Ingredients: Pork Legs/Pata 1 cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Chili Bay Leaf Onion Garlic Banana Shoots/Flower 2 cups ...read more