Instead of grilling your steak, you can try pan fry steak for a change or if you just don’t want the smell of the charcoal burning. You can also have it as a sizzling steak by using sizzling plates.
- 1/2 kilo beef breakfast steak, partially frozen
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Calamansi (lime) juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 kilo fresh whole oyster mushrooms
- 1 piece beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh milk or full cream milk
- 1/4 cup parsley or scallion (green spring onions), chopped (for garnishing)
- Season beef breakfast steak with salt, liquid seasoning, ground pepper and calamansi juice.
- In a heavy pan, heat butter and fry the steaks on both sides until it changes color. Transfer steaks to a platter and set aside.
- In the same pan, add fresh whole oyster mushroom. Saute for a while then stir in beef bouillon cubes and dissolve in butter.
- Thicken with flour. Cook for about 1 minute then pour in milk. Let boil. Then pour the sauce over steaks.
- If you want to have a sizzling steak, heat the sizzling plates on a stove until hot. Put the steak then pour the sauce over to have a sizzling effect. Garnish with parsley or scallion.
Filipino Food Junkie
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more