- 500g Fish Fillet ( I suggest cream dory)
- 2 eggs
- 2 crab sticks
- 2 tofu
- 1-2 slices of lemon or calamansi
- stalk of onion leeks
- Salt and Pepper
- Bread Crumbs
- Marinade the fish with salt, pepper and 1-2 slices of lemon or calamansi for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare three containers for the egg, flour and bread crumbs. Coat the fish with egg, flour and bread crumbs in order.
- Fry them until golden brown. This would take about 2-3 mins on each side. (
- Frying time may vary depending on the thickness of the fish. )
- Plate them and prepare for the sauce.
- Get a new pan and boil the stock with the crab stick. Add a pinch of salt.
- When the crab stick starts to soften ( eventually it will spread into fine strips ) add the leeks.
- add flour to thicken sauce. Let it simmer for a minute
Source: Onion and Chillies
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more