- 1 package tofu cut in to desired size
- cornstarch for dredge
- salt and pepper
lightly dust tofu pieces and brown on both sides. set aside
- 1 package soba noodles under-cooked according to directions (since we will be stir frying the noodles, it’s best to be at least 1 minute before the cooking time.
- 3 cups of your choice of shredded vegetables
- (shredded yellow squash, carrots, cabbage onions and some minced garlic)
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 5 tbsp of soy sauce
- salt and red chili flakes to taste
- Stir fry the onions and garlic until fragrant then work your way down the vegetables from hardest to softest.
- Leave the vegetables with a slight crunch and then add the noodles, sesame oil and soy sauce. season to taste.
- 1 tsp prepared black bean sauce
- 1 tsp sambal
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice wine
- 1/2 cup water or your choice of broth
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- Reduce this mixture in a pan by half then whisk in the cold butter to thicken the sauce.
- Arrange the noodles in a serving platter, place the tofu slices over the noodles and sauce over the whole dish. serve immediately. ENJOY!
Source: Our Journey to a Simple Life
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more