- 6 pcs saging na saba, cut into half
- Cooking oil
- Caramel to taste
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 can 250 ml condensed milk
- 125 g butter
- 125 g brown sugar
- Pan-fry saging na saba until golden brown, drain on paper towel
and put it on a plate.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and caramel.
- Melt brown sugar and butter in a pan and simmer on a low heat
until the two become a smooth liquid.
- Add condensed milk and raise the temperature very gently until it starts to simmer. Keep the temperature low and stir continuously until brown.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more