- 16 oz pancit canton noodles (can be found in the Oriental aisle of supermarket)
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 3 c chicken both
- 1 425 grams canned sardines in tomato sauce, or three small cans ( found in the oriental. Asian aisles)
- 1 small head of chinese cabbage, cut into 2- 3 inch strips, rinsed and drained
- 2 large carrots , sliced into strips
- 15 pieces fishballs, sliced or peeled shrimps ( fishballs can be found frozen in the Oriental supermarkets)
- 1 small onion, chopped roughly
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat the oil in a wide skillet or wok and fry the fishballs ( or shrimp) for about 3-5 minutes until very lightly golden ( shrimps should turn light orange). Remove them to a plate and set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion until soft. Add in the carrots. Toss around all ingredients in the pan and add the chicken broth. Bring the pan to a boil and add the oyster sauce and soy sauce.
- Add the cabbage, then the sardines and stir ingredients around. Cook for two minutes or until the cabbage is slightly soft. Add the noodles in three to four batches, soaking each batch of noodles into the liquid and tossing them around. Toss all noodles and make sure everything is immersed in the liquid. Cook for 7-12 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are soft and mostly all liquids are absorbed. Add the fishballs. Season with pepper and toss noodles. Serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more