- ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon
- 2 pcs. Sardines
- 1 big Onion
- 5 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- 2 tbsp. Fish sauce
- 4 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- 500ml of Water
- Serve with Calamansi
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut onion and garlic. Set aside
- In a pan saute onion and garlic. Let the garlic turn into brown for more extra flavor.
- Add the sardines and mix well.
- Add water, soy sauce, fish sauce and seasonings powder.
- Cut the noodles into half and put in the pan. Let it boil
- Mix well until the noodles become soft and seperated. Add oil before it cooked. (Optional)
- Serve with calamansi. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more