- ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon
- 2 pcs. Sardines
- 1 big Onion
- 5 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- 2 tbsp. Fish sauce
- 4 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- 500ml of Water
- Serve with Calamansi
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut onion and garlic. Set aside
- In a pan saute onion and garlic. Let the garlic turn into brown for more extra flavor.
- Add the sardines and mix well.
- Add water, soy sauce, fish sauce and seasonings powder.
- Cut the noodles into half and put in the pan. Let it boil
- Mix well until the noodles become soft and seperated. Add oil before it cooked. (Optional)
- Serve with calamansi. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
How to Make No Bake Ube Condensed Milk Cake
https://youtu.be/jDDOdCLws54 Ingredients 1 cup all purpose flour 1 can ube condensed milk 3 pcs. eggs 1 ...read more
How to Make Delicious Spaghetti ala JOLLIBEE Style
https://youtu.be/t7_32li9dzo Ingredients 500 grams Spaghetti Pasta 250 grams ground pork ¼ cup ketchup ¼ cup tomato ...read more