- 10-14 medium to large shrimps, deveined and shelled (keep the tails)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 raw eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and devein the shrimp, but be sure to keep the tails. Set aside.
- Use 3 medium sized bowls. Combine the pepper, salt, and flour in the first bowl. In a different bowl, combine the eggs and the garlic powder. Add the bread crumbs to the last bowl.
- Taking the shrimp by the tail, dredge them into the bowl of flour. Be sure that the shrimp is evenly coated. Secondly, dip them into the bowl of beaten eggs. Thirdly, coat each shrimp generously with the dry breadcrumbs. Set them aside.
- Add some olive oil and butter in a preheated frying pan. Fry shrimp over a medium heat for only 2 or 3 minutes or until they turn pinkish in color. Set them aside on a baking tray. Remember, don’t over cook the shrimp or they will become rubbery.
- Generously sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top of the shrimp. Place them into a preheated oven set 375 degrees for only about 5 minutes.
- Serve your Parmesan Crusted Shrimp with your favorite brand of dipping sauce. A standard shrimp sauce you can purchase in grocery stores can be used in a pinch.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more