- 3/4 lb tilapia (2 filets)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 heaping tbsp nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice*
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning (or a few dashes of oregano, thyme and basil)
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the parmesan, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and italian seasoning.
- Season your tilapia filets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the tilapia filets on a baking pan. Broil for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven and spoon an equal amount of sauce mixture over each piece of fish.
- Broil for another 1-2 minutes, until the tops of the fish are lightly browned.
*If you don’t have lemon juice, white wine works too! I made it with sauvignon blanc once and it was wonderful!
Source: After Dinner Dance
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more