- 1/2 lb pasta – cooked & drained
- 1 pear – any variety – seeded & cubed
- 10 Brussels Sprouts – sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- Gorgonzola or other blue cheese – crumbled in the quantity that suits your
- Olive oil
- Cook your pasta. Drain & set aside.
- Meanwhile – heat a little olive in a pan that is large enough to hold all the ingredients – including your pasta.
- Saute the Brussels Sprouts over medium heat until they begin to brown – maybe 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic & pear & saute another minute or so. Stir to warm through & then add the pasta.
- Cook long enough to incorporate & warm everything & then stir in the cheese.
- Stir to get the cheese creamy & incorporated & then season with S&P.
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more