- 4 large tomatoes or 2 lbs Roma tomatoes
- 8-10 cloves garlic minced
- 1 shallot or half onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chardonnay or any other white wine
- 8 basil leaves minced
- 1 tablespoon finely parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- cooked pasta (whole wheat spaghetti preferred)
- Cut a small X on the bottom of each tomato.Place tomatoes in a pot or a bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover with lid and blanch for 5 minutes.
- Carefully peel of the skin and roughly chop the tomatoes.
- Heat a saute pan and add oil. Throw in onions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in chardonnay and let it evaporate for about a minute. Add tomatoes, basil and parsley. Cook sauce until thickened, about 10-12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine cooked pasta with sauce and sprinkle some parmesan cheese. You can add your choice of sautéed or grilled vegetables to pasta.
Source: Delights of Culinaria
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more