- olive oil
- gluten free pasta
- leek, chopped and washed
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- handful of olives, roughly chopped
- small handful of capers, roughly chopped
- crushed garlic about 6 anchovy fillets, chopped.
- parmesan, freshly ground
- Put the pasta on, cook according to packet instructions.
- Saute leek in lots of good olive oil.
- Add diced tomatoes. Stir in and chuck in olives and capers.
- About 2 minutes before serving, stir through anchovies – they don’t need to cook, just warm through.
- Drain pasta, stir into the sauce. 6. Serve with big grinding of black pepper ad freshly grated parmesan.
Source: Kitchen Fairies
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more