- 1 pound sweet or mild Italian sausage
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 small sweet or yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces pasta cooked until al dente, reserve ½ cup cooking liquid
- Sprinkle both sides of sausage with baking soda and shape into a large hamburger patty about ½ to ¾-inch thick. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until browned on each side, about 3 minutes per side. Place sausage on a plate or cutting board and cut into ¼-inch pieces. Transfer sausage to a bowl and add cream. Set aside.
- If there is more than 1½ tablespoons of grease in skillet, discard excess. Add onion to skillet and cook over medium heat until softened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- Add wine and cook until reduced in half.
- Add sausage/cream mixture and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add nutmeg, parsley, and Parmesan. Remove from heat and stir until cheese is melted. If sauce is too thick, add some reserved cooking liquid.
- Toss sauce with pasta and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more