- 1 pound pasta
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- fresh basil or parsley for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- Heat marinara sauce in a large pan or skillet over medium heat until sauce is hot.
- Stir in cream and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to coat pasta with sauce. Use reserved pasta water, a little at a time, to thin sauce if too thick.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, platter, or individual plates. Garnish with parmesan and chopped basil or parsley if desired.
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more