- Pasta – 1/2 pound, (about 2 1/2 Cups)
- Reserved pasta water – 1/3 Cup
- Belize Shrimp or medium sized shrimps – 14-15, cleaned and deveined
- Garlic – 1 tbsp, minced
- Cilantro – 2 tbsp, finely chopped tightly packed
- Lemon juice – a quick squeeze or two
- Chili Flakes – 1/2 tsp (or more)
- Oil – 1/2 tbsp
- Pepper – 1/4, freshly cracked
- Salt to taste + a generous amount for the pasta water
- Cook the pasta as per package instruction. Do not forget to season the pasta water with salt. Drain (reserve 1/3 Cup pasta water) and keep aside.
- While the pasta cooks, heat oil in a pan and fry the garlic in it till fragrant. Add the shrimps and cook till they turn pink on both the sides.
- It is very easy to overcook shrimp, so do not keep the pan unattended or cook the shrimps for too long. Once the shrimps turn pink, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the reserved pasta water and and the cilantro immediately. Let it stay on heat for half a minute more and then pour it over the cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle the chili flakes and give it a good toss.
Easy Related Posts
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
https://youtu.be/jh3AC4PO8Sc Ingredients: 1 kilo spaghetti pasta ¼ ground Pork 1 cheese 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 carrot 3 hotdogs ½ cup sugar 2 cups ...read more
How to Cook Carbonara Recipe
https://youtu.be/9T3unE0PtO4 Ingredients: 1 Kilo Pasta 2 pack Nestle Cream 1 cup Fresh milk 1 can mushroom 1 pack Parmesan cheese 200 grams ...read more
Fettuccine Alfredo with Asparagus
Ingredients: 1 pound asparagus 3/4 pound fettuccine 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces 1 cup ...read more