- 2 to 3 cups powdered milk
- 1 can (300 mL) condensed milk
- granulated sugar, for rolling
- paper or cellophane, cut to size
- Use dulce de leche instead of condensed milk.
- Add any sort of texture component (pinipig, shredded coconut, crushed nuts, etc.) either in the milk mixture, or as coating. Add fruit purée to the mixture for fruit-flavored pastillas de leche.
- Add an appropriate cooked vegetable purée to the mixture (eg, squash/pumpkin, taro, purple yam, etc.).
- Add any nut butter.
- Mix together condensed milk and powdered milk until the consistency of dough.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon’s worth of “dough” and roll into a log.
- Roll log in granulated sugar until coated. Repeat until all the milk mixture is done.
- Wrap each log in paper or cellophane.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more