- 2 to 3 cups powdered milk
- 1 can (300 mL) condensed milk
- granulated sugar, for rolling
- paper or cellophane, cut to size
- Use dulce de leche instead of condensed milk.
- Add any sort of texture component (pinipig, shredded coconut, crushed nuts, etc.) either in the milk mixture, or as coating. Add fruit purée to the mixture for fruit-flavored pastillas de leche.
- Add an appropriate cooked vegetable purée to the mixture (eg, squash/pumpkin, taro, purple yam, etc.).
- Add any nut butter.
- Mix together condensed milk and powdered milk until the consistency of dough.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon’s worth of “dough” and roll into a log.
- Roll log in granulated sugar until coated. Repeat until all the milk mixture is done.
- Wrap each log in paper or cellophane.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more