- 2 to 3 cups powdered milk
- 1 can (300 mL) condensed milk
- granulated sugar, for rolling
- paper or cellophane, cut to size
- Use dulce de leche instead of condensed milk.
- Add any sort of texture component (pinipig, shredded coconut, crushed nuts, etc.) either in the milk mixture, or as coating. Add fruit purée to the mixture for fruit-flavored pastillas de leche.
- Add an appropriate cooked vegetable purée to the mixture (eg, squash/pumpkin, taro, purple yam, etc.).
- Add any nut butter.
- Mix together condensed milk and powdered milk until the consistency of dough.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon’s worth of “dough” and roll into a log.
- Roll log in granulated sugar until coated. Repeat until all the milk mixture is done.
- Wrap each log in paper or cellophane.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more