- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, peanuts, celery, cheese, bacon and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Italian dressing.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat. (Note: Use just enough dressing to hold it together).
- Chill until serving.
Source: Smoked ‘N Grilled
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more