- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, peanuts, celery, cheese, bacon and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Italian dressing.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat. (Note: Use just enough dressing to hold it together).
- Chill until serving.
Source: Smoked ‘N Grilled
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more