- 2 packs of Graham Crackers
- 2 cans of all-purpose cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 medium can of peaches, sliced to thin half moons
- 3 ripe mangoes, sliced to thin half moons
- In a bowl, mix the all-purpose cream and condensed milk then set aside.
- In a rectangular deep tray, lay the Graham crackers down. Crush some Graham and fill in the gaps.
- Add about 1/4-inch thick layer of the cream mixture on top of the laid Graham crackers. Make sure to cover the crackers with the cream completely.
- Add another layer of Graham crackers and crushed Graham as that of number 2, and add another layer of the cream mixture as that of number 3.
- Add the peaches and mango slices on top and cover with a thin layer of the cream mixture, then repeat number 4.
- Now, you’re probably on the last fruit layer. Add the peach and mango slices, and arrange them beautifully. You can also top the cream parts up with crushed Grahams or opt to completely fill the top layer with fruits.
- Put in the fridge or the freezer to set. Personally, I put my Graham refrigerated cake in the freezer for about an hour or two and let it thaw before serving.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more