- 6 cup crisped rice
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey (use only if using natural peanut butter, or if you want more sweetness)
- ½ cup unscented coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cup unscented coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- cacao nibs, sea salt, optional
- Mix crisped rice thoroughly with melted coconut oil, peanut butter, and honey. Press onto the bottom of a wax-papered 9×13 pan.
- To make that delicious smooth, hard topping, melt the coconut oil (on stovetop or in microwave). Remove from heat and whisk in the cocoa powder and maple syrup.
- Pour that glossiness over peanut crispies. Refrigerate until firm.
Source: Sprinkle With Sage
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more