- 6 cup crisped rice
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey (use only if using natural peanut butter, or if you want more sweetness)
- ½ cup unscented coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ cup unscented coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- cacao nibs, sea salt, optional
- Mix crisped rice thoroughly with melted coconut oil, peanut butter, and honey. Press onto the bottom of a wax-papered 9×13 pan.
- To make that delicious smooth, hard topping, melt the coconut oil (on stovetop or in microwave). Remove from heat and whisk in the cocoa powder and maple syrup.
- Pour that glossiness over peanut crispies. Refrigerate until firm.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more