- 1 whole pampano, gutted, scaled, cleaned and cut into serving parts
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 to 3 stalks green onions, cut into 4-inch length
- 1 bunch bokchoy, ends trimmed and leaves separated
- 1 small napa cabbage, ends trimmed and leaves separated
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 thumb-size ginger, peeled and julienned
- Vegetable oil
- 5 to 6 cups water or rice washing
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season fish with salt and pepper to taste.
- In pan, heat about one inch of oil over medium heat, fry potatoes
until lightly brown and tender.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towel.
- In a pot, heat about one tablespoon of oil.
- Add onions, garlic, and ginger and cook for about two to three minutes
or until fragrant.
- Add fish sauce and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for about
one to two minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add fish and potatoes and cook for about five to seven minutes
or until fish and potatoes are fully cooked through.
- Add bokchoy and cabbage and continue to cook for about two to three minutes or until vegetables are tender yet crisp.
- Add green onions and continue for about another 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 pc white onion, finely chooped
- 2 pcs tomatoes, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more