- ciabatta rolls or a sourdough round sliced
- fresh mozzarella, sliced thin
- tomatoes, sliced thin
- 3 handfuls of basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano cheese
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup unsalted almonds
- approx 1/4 cup olive oil
- To make the pesto add the garlic and almonds to a food processor, give a few pulses to get a rough chop.
- Add in the basil and with the processor running, stream in the olive oil. Once well combined stir in the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread some of the pesto on what will be the inside sides of two slices of bread.
- Top one piece with a couple slices of mozzarella, then the tomato and then another couple slices of mozzarella to hold the panini together. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat up a panini press and carefully place the sandwich on the press. Lower the top and cook for about 6-8 minutes until the bread is golden and the cheese is gooey melted.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more